Hundreds of Projects Completed
Commercial painting is much different than residential painting. The projects are far more extensive, the regulations are tighter and the clock is always ticking. This is why commercial painters must possess not only top-notch painting skills, but impeccable project management skills.
With hundreds of commercial projects behind us, we know what it takes to excel in providing commercial exterior painting in Seattle. We take a great deal of pride in our reputation as the reliable crew that has the capacity and drive to deliver as promised. We come through for our customers because, in our minds, that’s how every business should be!
Through the years, we’ve completed a wide range of exterior commercial projects, including:
- Government buildings
- Strip malls
- Apartment buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Fitness facilities
- …And more!
WHY CHOOSE US FOR COMMERCIAL EXTERIOR PAINTING?
Whether we’re called upon for full-scale repaints or maintenance touchups, businesses across the Puget Sound region choose Dandy time and time again because we:
- Have the capacity and specialized commercial knowledge to meet tight deadlines and keep projects on budget.
- Possess the expertise to properly paint all types of buildings, including metal buildings, stucco buildings and more.
- Provide free, on-site estimates and a two-year warranty for all work. You can conveniently schedule estimates online directly through our website.
- Always arrive for work when we say we will.
- Are a fully licensed, bonded and insured family-owned company.
- Adhere to all OSHA regulations and work in the safest, most efficient manner.
- Use high-quality materials and present cost-saving options.
“Team Dandy did a great job (deck staining). They were very professional and paid attention to details. I highly recommend them!!”Divya B.
We know how hard we’ve worked to build the right image and earn positive reviews from our customers. So from one business to another, we understand that it’s not always easy to leave your reputation in the hands of another company. We want to assure you that as long as our crew is at your facility, we will protect your image as if it were our own.
This means cleaning up after ourselves, showing the utmost respect for your property and making your business look fabulous from every angle. We guarantee that you’ll love working with us as much as you love the end results!
36 Years of Industry Experience
Maximum Two-Week Wait Period to Start Your Project
Can Handle Any Job - Big or Small
Licensed General Contractors for Your Protection
Offering Residential & Commercial Services
Serviced Thousands of Homes in the Seattle Area
- Bellevue, WA
- Burien, WA
- Issaquah, WA
- Maple Valley, WA
- Medina, WA
- Mercer Island, WA
- Newcastle, WA
- North Bend, WA
- Redmond, WA
- Renton, WA
- Sammamish, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Shoreline, WA
- Snoqualmie, WA
- Missoula, MT
- Lolo, MT
- Florence, MT
- Victor, MT
- Stevensville, MT
- Corvallis, MT
- Hamilton, MT