Bringing More Than 35 Years of Experience to Every Project
Here at Dandy Painting, we consider ourselves a mix of professional painters and passionate entrepreneurs. The idea of owning our own company is something that developed gradually as we gained more and more experience in the industry. By the time we were ready to branch out on our own, we were determined to do things the right way.
This means arriving at your door when we say we will. It means protecting our customers’ personal belongings and leaving your property as clean (or cleaner!) than we found it. And it means recommending solutions that are in the best interest of our customers—not our bank accounts. These are all the things that matter most to us when we’re the paying customer. So, it’s only natural that we treat our customers the way we want to be treated.
Through the years, we’ve been very fortunate to build long-term relationships with our customers. When they need any type of paint work done—whether it’s an interior project or the new porch out back, they know we’ll do a Dandy job the first time around!
Here are some other reasons customers choose us:
- Provide free, same-day quotes and a two-year warranty on all of our work.
- Seasonal and year-round special offers.
- Fully licensed and insured company.
- We provide quality solutions and services without breaking the bank.
- Always keep our customers up to speed.
- We show up on time, every time!
- A family-owned and operated company that believes in transparency, accountability and just doing the right thing!
- The name people trust—proven by our hundreds of positive reviews.
- The most qualified, highly trained professionals with decades of professional painting experience.
- We always prep the workspace to protect our customers’ property and valuables.
- Thoroughly clean up after ourselves each day.
“Team Dandy did a great job (deck staining). They were very professional and paid attention to details. I highly recommend them!!”Divya B.
We are proud to deliver a five-star experience without the hefty price tag. If you are looking for a reliable painting company (keyword: reliable!) that will take the time to work with you rather than just for you, then we’re the right crew for you.
36 Years of Industry Experience
Maximum Two-Week Wait Period to Start Your Project
Can Handle Any Job - Big or Small
Licensed General Contractors for Your Protection
Offering Residential & Commercial Services
Serviced Thousands of Homes in the Seattle Area
- Bellevue, WA
- Burien, WA
- Issaquah, WA
- Maple Valley, WA
- Medina, WA
- Mercer Island, WA
- Newcastle, WA
- North Bend, WA
- Redmond, WA
- Renton, WA
- Sammamish, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Shoreline, WA
- Snoqualmie, WA
- Missoula, MT
- Lolo, MT
- Florence, MT
- Victor, MT
- Stevensville, MT
- Corvallis, MT
- Hamilton, MT