Dandy Painting Careers
A Professional, Positive Culture That You’ll Really Dig
Yes, we work hard to treat our customers like VIPs. But at the end of the day, we know that our employees are the all-stars who steal the show. We’d never get very far without such a dedicated and talented crew behind us. That’s why we do everything we can to look out for our employees and provide a warm, welcoming culture that brings out the best in all of us.
Here are just some of the benefits of working for us:
- The highest pay in the Puget Sound region. We pay top dollar for top talent!
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Payment for a portion of your personal cell phone bills
- A company vehicle (for certain positions)
- A full support team. We have dedicated project managers on staff who are always available to guide and assist you.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 10 personal vacation days after one year of employment
In return, here’s what we look for in our employees:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Old-school professionalism and an unwavering commitment to respect our customers, their properties and your fellow co-workers
- Proven painting experience and the ability to complete a wide variety of projects for residential and commercial customers
Step Right Up for Dandy Painting Jobs!
Think you’ve got what it takes to join the Dandiest crew around? Then there’s only one thing to do! Please fill out the application below to tell us more about yourself. If we see a potential fit, one of our recruiters will be in touch to set up an interview. Thank you for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon!
Dandy Employment Application
Fill out the form below, or call us at (206) 279-9979 if you need more information about positions available.
Experience the Dandy Difference
36 Years of Industry Experience
Maximum Two-Week Wait Period to Start Your Project
Can Handle Any Job - Big or Small
Licensed General Contractors for Your Protection
Offering Residential & Commercial Services
Serviced Thousands of Homes in the Seattle Area
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the form below, or call us at (206) 279-9979 for additional information.
- Bellevue, WA
- Burien, WA
- Issaquah, WA
- Maple Valley, WA
- Medina, WA
- Mercer Island, WA
- Newcastle, WA
- North Bend, WA
- Redmond, WA
- Renton, WA
- Sammamish, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Shoreline, WA
- Snoqualmie, WA
- Missoula, MT
- Lolo, MT
- Florence, MT
- Victor, MT
- Stevensville, MT
- Corvallis, MT
- Hamilton, MT